( Sleeping beauty has called off negotiations. )
Reblogged from martin--munster
LOOK HERE, THIS IS A GIVEAWAY!
Here’s the deal, this is a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet that I got last Christmas for sixty bucks. I used it CONSTANTLY for about a week, and then I stopped using it because, in all honesty, drawing is not my passion. It is gently used, some scratches on the side where the light is on, the screen has common wear, but it’s only been used for a few days straight! I never use it anymore and it’s been collecting dust in my house, so I decided why not a giveaway?
This giveaway is open to EVERYONE.
The package will include:
- Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet
- Wacom Pen w/ 2 replacement nibs
- One gently used nib (already in pen)
- This metal thing that came with it
idk wtf it is man
Now, for the RULES:
- Reblog ONCE only. Any more will be a disqualification!
- Likes DO count, so if you like and reblog this will get you TWO entries.
- You don’t have to be following me. I would LOVE it if you did, I reblog video game things and drawings I find cool, but seriously, don’t follow me just for this contest, that’d be lame.
- Winner will be contacted via Ask box, therefore it MUST be open.
- This Contest will end November eighteenth.
If you have ANY questions, please, ask! I’m a nice person and I love talk, just hit up my ask box.
sorry for bad picture quality i am not an artist HAHAHAHA
Oh my god, please. I desperately need a new wacom. I’m a graphic artist for a living and mine died last month. LIKE ALL THE THINGS.